1. We believe in the one true God who has revealed Himself to the world as the Father of Love, who created all things and upholds all things by the word of His power, in whom we live and move and have our being, faithful and righteous in all His ways and holy in all His works; who gave Himself in the Person of His Son, Jesus Christ, for man’s salvation and who in the Person of the Holy Spirit dwells within all true believers, convincing them of sin and righteousness, bearing witness with their spirits that they are the Children of God and guiding them into all truth.
2. We believe that all people have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that in order to be restored to a relationship of peace with God one must accept by faith God’s pardoning love as revealed in the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ, and that Salvation comes only through Him.
3. We believe that the Bible is the Word of God, revealing unto humanity God’s purpose and plan of redemption, and that all Scripture is given by inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction and for instruction in righteousness.
4. We believe that the Church is a sacred institution, established by Jesus Christ for the purpose of uniting all true believers in the worship of God, for Christian instruction and edification and for active service, to the end that the Kingdom of God shall come upon earth.
5. We believe in the Sacrament of Baptism as the outward sign of cleansing from sin, of union with Christ and of the impartation of the Holy Spirit; and in the Sacrament of the Lord’s Supper as a memorial and symbol both of Christ’s presence and of Christ’s death upon the cross for the remission of sins.